Thorsten Lifetime Warranty, Return, and Exchange Policy
Manufacturer's Free Lifetime Warranty:
At Thorsten, we take pride in crafting jewelry of the highest standards, utilizing quality materials and expert craftsmanship. Our products are meticulously designed to be free of defects. We stand behind the durability and longevity of our rings. Any jewelry that does not meet our exacting standards will be replaced under our comprehensive warranty.
If your ring experiences accidental damage resulting in cracking or breaking, it will also be replaced under our warranty terms. To initiate a warranty claim, please contact the jeweler where you originally purchased your ring. Your jeweler will collaborate with Thorsten to facilitate the replacement process in cases of confirmed defects or size exchanges. In the event that your ring style is no longer in production, a similar style may be substituted.
Limitations of the Warranty:
- Any third-party alterations to the ring, except for engraving, will void the warranty. Thorsten will replace the ring only. Custom rings are non-refundable and non-returnable (Sale is Final). Any engraving or custom work will need to be redone at the customer's expense.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear, including scratches. While our rings are scratch-resistant, they are not scratch-proof. The warranty strictly pertains to the ring itself, excluding the inlay. Inlay damage is considered normal wear and tear. Please note that certain inlays may be exposed and potentially more susceptible to damage.
- Stones that become dislodged over the lifetime of the ring are not covered. There is a fee for replacing any lost or damaged stones. Please be aware that we do not cover stolen or lost products.
- All alternative metal rings are refundable within 45 days from the date of shipment.
- Refunds do not encompass engravings, custom fees, or shipping. There is a $20.00 processing and shipping fee for every return and exchange that is requested.
Precious Metal Ring Returns:
- All precious metal rings may only be returned within 45 days in new condition. Rings returned showing signs of wear will incur a 20% refurbishing fee. All returns must be approved prior to shipping. Please adhere to all safety instructions and insure your ring during shipment. We do not assume responsibility for any loss or damage during transit. Customs taxes incurred through shipping are the sole responsibility of the recipient. A 20% warranty fee applies to precious metal rings exchanged after 45 days.
Lifetime Sizing Warranty:
Due to the hardness of alternative metals, resizing is not possible. If your finger size changes, you will need a brand new ring in a different size. Thorsten will exchange your ring for a different size for as long as you own the ring. Simply contact your jeweler to arrange a size exchange. Thorsten will replace the ring for a different size, but not a different style. Any engraving or custom work will need to be redone at the customer's expense.
- The warranty applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- Alterations to the ring (excluding engraving) will void the warranty.
- Redoing engraving is not covered, only the replacement of the ring.
- Shipping fees are the responsibility of the consumer/retailer.
- Thorsten is not responsible for the sentimental or intrinsic value of the original ring.
- Rings can only be replaced with the exact same style and width. Thorsten may substitute a similar style if a specific ring style has been discontinued.